My goal at Vegan Spirit Worldwide is to work with you in a mutually respectful business relationship. Below is my general work process. It is a guideline. I am flexible to meet your needs if something below does not work with your schedule. Please contact me with any questions.
📱 1-720-446-8042 / 📧 email@example.com / ⛰️ I’m based in Denver, CO, USA.
I am available Mon-Fri from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. MST (Mountain Standard Time). I write in the mornings, so I am available for meetings and phone calls in the afternoons. I check and return emails around the 11 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. hours.
If you live outside of the United States, I will adjust my schedule as much as reasonably possible to accommodate time zones.
General Work Process and Client Match
- I meet with you via phone or virtually to discuss how I can help you achieve your marketing goals.
- We determine if we are a good fit: I’m available to do the work requested and we agree on timelines, fees, and the scope of the work.
- I submit a proposal and service contract for the work agreed-upon and send it to you to review. This proposal will include the scope of the project with details and my rate.
- You will review the proposal, and if you agree with the terms and would like to proceed with a working relationship, you will sign the contract. You have 48 hours to accept the terms.
- Once full payment or a deposit is received (see the “Rates, Deposit, and Payment” section below), I will begin working on your project based on the terms in the contract.
- I deliver the completed project to you by the agreed-upon date. You will review it and get back to me to see if it needs any changes or updates.
- If revisions are needed, I will revise the writing piece based on our contract terms.
- Once the assignment is fully completed, I will submit it to you by email via Word or Google Docs. I will then send an invoice for the work performed. Final payment is due upon receipt.
Research and Writing Process
Before writing a word, I first conduct research. Depending on the scope of the writing project, examples of research may or may not include the following:
- Interviews with clients or other persons.
- A review of client or customer websites, blogs, articles, case studies, videos, or other media.
- A review of competitor websites, blogs, articles, white papers, audios, podcasts, etc.
- An extensive Google search for anything published on the particular topic in the last year, including any pertinent research.
- A search of industry websites on the particular topic for related articles.
- Understanding your brand, voice, audience, and type of content best applied to your particular client-base.
- Understanding the persona of your customer: his goals, desires, fears, needs, likes, dislikes, etc.
- Proper keyword and key phrase research for the type of writing project.
- Obtaining any information needed from you such as prior sales letters, marketing materials, webinar notes, etc.
2. Brainstorming and Mapping
After conducting research, I begin brainstorming and mapping ideas. I then create an outline of the project. At this point, I will deliver a rough outline to you, if you desire it (Depending on the type of writing project, this step may be omitted.) If the project requires that I come up with a headline, I will deliver possible headline options to you for your approval.
3. First Draft
Once I obtain approval from you (if needed), I begin writing the first draft. This is a very rough draft without any editing or proofreading.
4. Second Draft, Revision
I revise the first draft. I include keywords, key phrases, appropriate links, sources, images, and charts or graphs, if appropriate. I restructure paragraphs, sentences, or phrases, and look for ways to improve the writing and use appropriate words for the particular content writing or copywriting project.
5. Final Draft, Editing, Proofreading
I review the writing piece a third time. I fix any errors, work on restructuring paragraphs once more, review words, phrases, or sentences, and edit. I then run the piece through an online editor and proofreader. Lastly, I read the piece out loud as a final check of sentence flow or errors.
6. Delivery of Completed Writing Project
Once all of the above is completed, I will email the completed writing piece to you via Word or Google Docs. If appropriate, you will also receive the meta-description and alt text for any images with the final product.
Promotion of Content
- Content promotion is included with any writing project. I usually distribute the content I write on my social media platforms, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Content promotion is optional. So, if you prefer that I do not share, I will not.
- An optional FREE 500-word blog article promoting your business, product, or service is included with ANY writing project for NEW clients. I will write this article after I have completed the work agreed upon, and I will share it with my followers to promote your business.
Rates, Deposit, and Payment
- I offer copywriting and content writing services. Some projects are more involved and take longer to complete so rates vary depending on the scope of the particular project. I determine a price range during our meeting or phone call. I will then determine the final rate after I analyze all components involved with the particular project, and I will send the final rate with the proposal and contract.
- All projects under $500.00USD require full payment before I begin writing. Projects over $500.00USD require a 50 percent deposit before work begins. Final payment is due upon delivery of the completed writing project.
It is my pleasure to partner with you in making this world more compassionate, ethical, and vegan. How can I help you succeed? If you think we might be a good fit, contact me today to get started!
Vegan Spirit Worldwide, Writing for a vegan planet. https://veganspiritworldwide.comTweet