Copywriting for Vegan and Plant-Based Businesses
Words matter and either make or break a sale. In today’s vegan and plant-based marketplace, compelling, engaging, and audience-appropriate copy is vital to persuade your customer to click and buy your product or service. Good copy for a landing page or a direct-mail campaign requires a bit of human psychology and a proven formula for conversions. Excellent copy does the following:
- gets to the heart of your client’s needs, desires, and emotions
- contains captivating headlines to garner attention
- provides proof to satisfy the client’s logic
- explains to the prospect why you are the best solution to their problem
- clearly demonstrates the benefits of your service
- is written in the prospect’s voice
- sets your products or services apart from the competition
- makes it easy to do business with you
- and much more!
Conversion Copy Service Menu
Essential copy to sway, persuade, and retain clients. All packages are customizable to meet your specific brand requirements.
Nurture and persuade clients to buy:
- 5-8 email series after a prospect takes a specific action
- SEO and research
Make sure your website is up to par:
- 42 pt. audit of 8-10 page website
- written report with details on above
- rewrite of web pages
- SEO and research
Build your own package:
- website copy
- email auto-responder series
- landing pages
- product descriptions
- sales pages
💲Rates based per project
Note: Rates for the email responder series and website reviews vary and are based on the number of emails or site pages and the general scope of the project.
What is the Next Step?
✅Choose a Package
Choose the package that is best for your needs.
✅Book a Call
We meet virtually or by phone to discuss your vision and company goals.
If we’re a good fit, I’ll send a proposal with project deliverables, timelines, and rates.
You accept the proposal and contract, and wait for your finished product!
Need more information? See my General Work Process.
What is Included in a Professional Website Audit?
- A thorough analysis of your site measuring it against current web content best practices.
- A detailed report explaining your site’s strengths and your opportunities for improvement.
- A synopsis with a customized plan to boost your site’s SEO traffic and site conversions.
When you schedule a website review with the World Transformer package, your site will be evaluated against a 43-Point Best Website Checklist for best SEO practices so you can boost your sales. The content on your website will be analyzed for the following:
- easy to absorb and inviting content
- current and timely content
- links to other site pages embedded in your content and relevance
- content that flows smoothly and is easy to understand
- optimizations of CTA’s (call to actions) throughout your site
- navigation that is easy to follow and make sense
- appropriate graphics and images that inspire a CTA or enhance your site
- video and audio that works well for your specific business and products
- inviting colors and fonts used and consistency throughout your site
- SEO essentials in the content, headers, tags, etc.
- and much more!
What People Say…
Vilma is very knowledgeable on vegan health and wellness. As Veestro’s Food for Thought writer, her blogs are digestible, meaningful, and relevant to our audience. She knows how to tell a story and simultaneously tie in our company goals and values. Not only is she an excellent writer, but she always delivers on time and is so easy to work with.Gabi Nevill, Marketing, Veestro
We’re a Great Fit If…
- You’re a marketing leader or business owner of a vegan or plant-based company looking to instill personality into your copy.
- You are swimming in work and can’t find the time to write AND you are looking for a vegan copywriter who brings passion and commitment to every project.
- You’re looking for a copywriter who shares your values with the mutual goal of a more compassionate, vegan world.
Have a question or not seeing what you need? Contact Vilma.
Attract, persuade, sell your products, spread your vegan message. http://veganspiritworldwide.comTweet